Many dedicated volunteers generously contribute their professional time and energy to continuing professional development in Saskatchewan. The versatility and expertise of our volunteers allows the Law Society to offer continuing professional development in a variety of forms. Their dedication promotes competence and excellence in the legal profession.
The Law Society would like to thank all those in the profession and the legal community who volunteer their time and energy to continuing professional development.
Many thanks to the following people:
- Milad Alishahi
- Melanie Baldwin, Q.C.
- Jacq Brasseur, UR Pride
- The Honourable Mr. Justice D.J. Brown
- The Honourable Mr. Justice N.W. Caldwell
- Joanne Colledge-Miller
- Richard Davies, Cohen Hamilton Steger & Co.
- Jill Drennan
- Sherry Fitzsimmons, Q.C.
- Cory Furman
- The Honourable Madam Justice G.V. Goebel
- Glen Hepp, Law Society Bencher
- Nancy Hopkins, Q.C.
- Brad Hunter, Q.C.
- The Honourable Mr. Justice M.T. Megaw
- Jason Mohrbutter
- Scott Newell
- Bill Nickel
- Zachary Pengelly, Deloitte
- Sean Quinn
- The Honourable Mr. Chief Justice R.G. Richards
- Meghan Seidle
- Sean Sinclair
- Barton Soroka
- Greg Walen, Q.C.
- Cathy Warner, Deloitte
- The Honourable Madam Justice D.L. Wilson
- Alexander Yevlanov, Deloitte
- Patricia Youzwa, Past CEO & President of SaskPower
2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010