For the Public

How Do I Make a Complaint?


If the Law Society does have jurisdiction to review your complaint, complaints are required to be in writing and signed by the complainant. If you have documentation to support your allegations against the lawyer, please attach copies of same to your complaint.

You may forward your complaint to:

Complaints Counsel
#1100 - 2002 Victoria Avenue
Regina SK   S4P 0R7

or fax your signed complaint to: (306) 352-2989.