An Introduction to Remote Working for Lawyers webinar with Craig Zawada, Q.C.
Links to Products Mentioned
As mentioned in the video, I am not recommending any of these products over the others. Check them out yourself and see which best fits your needs. There are also other options available, which will have their own strengths and weaknesses.
The links below are accurate as of March, 2020, but if any should change, a Google or Bing search will locate them. Since locations may change periodically, a few of the links below are to the respective app stores. Just search within the store for the app.
If you have questions, comments or need other information, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Craig Zawada, Q.C.
General Equipment and Software
Using the Cloud
Odds and Ends
- Anti-Malware: There are many free and low-cost packages available, including:
- LastPass: https://www.lastpass.com/
- 1Password: https://1password.com/sign-up/ca/?gclsrc=ds
- Dashlane: https://www.dashlane.com/
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA): Individual sites will handle things differently, so follow their directions. Some may need a separate authenticator app, such as:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Your office may already have a VPN set up or available through your server (e.g. Microsoft Server can provide VPN services). There are also many free or low-cost third-party VPN’s to enhance remote security, including: