Qualifies for 1 CPD Hour
SEXISM PERVADES OUR SOCIETY IN COUNTLESS WAYS – INCLUDING IN MANY LEGAL NEGOTIATIONS. Men and women do negotiate differently. Sometimes your gender helps you. Other times it does not. But when sexism crosses the line – how should you deal with it?
Martin Latz is one of the nation’s leading experts and instructors on negotiating techniques. A Harvard Law honors graduate, Marty will help empower you to face this challenging issue.
5 Skills You’ll Learn
1. Latz’s 5 Golden Rules of Negotiation – and how they apply in situations involving sexism
2. How to use leverage effectively to move toward a more level gender playing field
3. Ways to employ independent standards to reduce the adverse impact of sexism
4. How knowing where and when to make a move – offer-concession patterns – will help you avoid the gender gap in salary negotiations
5. When reframing the negotiation agenda will turn the tables to your advantage