Episode 2 of the Family Law Property CPD Series. Qualifies for 1.0 CPD Hour.
This episode will cover:
- Marginal tax brackets; how they work for individuals and the different types of incomes
- Different types of assets and the related income they create
- Court views on managing asset division; practical effects
- Valuation considerations in. situations of increased structure complexity; income verification, discount rates
- Planning opportunities to benefit both parties
- Special tax rules to be aware of and when they can be used
Join Tiffany Paulsen, Q.C. and Clint Gifford, CPA for this informative presentation.