Recorded 2021 Nov 26
Qualifies for 4.5 CPD Hours.
This Agriculture and Farm Law seminar addresses agricultural dealers and consumer protection law, grain contracts, business structures and employment issues in the agriculture sector.
- A Primer in Agricultural Dealer and Consumer Protection Law
- Business Structures in Farming: Saskatchewan Farms – Proprietorships, Partnerships and Corporations
- Business Structures in Farming: Joint Farmers – The Use of Joint Ventures in Farm Succession and Tax Planning
- Grain Delivery Contracts – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Managing Occupational Health and Safety Risks for Employers in the Agricultural Sector: An Overview
Individual sessions are available for purchase separately.