June 21, 2021
Please note: If you are GST exempt purchase the GST exempt version.
Features of the Saskatchewan Queen’s Bench Rules Annotated 2021 include:
- Case law current to December 31, 2020
- September 1, 2020 updates regarding appearance day applications, civil contempt of court, etc.
- October 1, 2020 updates to Part 4 regarding binding pre-trial conferences
- Tariff of Costs updated to December 4, 2020
- New annotations by Christine Johnston, BEd, JD and Sydney Young, JD
Family law practitioners: please note that this edition contains the draft Part 15 released on March 1, 2021. The new official Part 15 will be added to the online subscription edition in September 2021. Please note: Every purchase of the print QBRA edition (2021) will include a complimentary online QBRA annual subscription beginning September 1st, 2021.
By (author): Neva McKeague; Christine Johnston
Publisher: Law Society of Saskatchewan Library
Page count: 1278
There are no reviews yet.